Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am SOOOO important




Wow, I really didn't know that I was going to be so important. I am having visitors galore coming to see me. Like i said, this weekend was Grandpa Ken. He spent as much time as he could with me. At first it was funny; he hasn't held a newborn since Aunt Liz was born. That's a long time. no worry. It's not like I'm fragile (even though Dad seems to worry at times that I am). After a few minutes, though, it became really comfortable to be in his arms. So comfortable and nice that I took advantage of it and let a few LOUD cries right in his ear. He got me back though. We were sitting outside, and he fell back in his chair. And who was the most important to save - ME; the princess. Well, here are some pictures from the weekend of Mom, Us, and Dad and Grandpa. In several weeks I get to meet the other side of the family; Grandma Barb and Chuck. That will be nice. And then at the end of April will be Grandma Val, Aunt Liz, and Great Grandma Mingi. Yay for me!!

1 comment:

HR said...

Amalia (Carrie & Neal)

Looks like you guys are doing great. Amalia is a cute little baby and the blog is a nice way to watch her grow and develop from afar. This baby stuff is oretty anmazing isn't it?! By the way we also loved the movie Amalie.

Take care and be well.

Howard