Saturday, March 8, 2008

Grandpa Rosenblum Visits

Hi everyone; Amalie here. That's one of my nicknames if you didn't know. Mom and Dad love that French movie. If you don't know it, here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sECzJY07oK4 So I've met Grandpa Rosenblum (or as Grandma R wants him to be known as "Pop"). He's fun. He showed up with a really great gift for Dad; a small video camera. Dad likes techno gadgets (even though there are plenty of times that he wants to think he's too much of a rough neck kind of guy to do that stuff). I'm sure he'll know be making me into a video star every week. You can check it all out on my blog here. Watch me as I grow. I've already gained a pound since I was born. Jenny Craig here I come. But seriously, here's my first video with Grandpa. Later on today, as Mom and I nap, Grandpa is making Dad clean his truck; inside and out. Mom says it gross; that he hasn't cleaned it since their first date. So, other than that, check back on me later. BTW, if you want to be notified of Blog updates, go to the bottom of the page and subscribe to the blog. You'll get updates on your computer. Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so great that you have the time to put this together. She really is a cutie, congrats.