Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!



Hi, my name is Amalia Rosenblum and I am so excited to be here. I was born February 17 at 10:53 am. Mom spent a long time at the Mountain Midwifery Center in Englewood, CO (www.mountainmidwifery.com). Great place, but later on we went to the hospital right up the street for the birth. Quite a ride to get here. 9 monthes of swimming around, bouncing around (like the time my mom slipped on the snow and fell down), listening to the weirdest sounds (like both of my parents snoring. They debate which one is louder. They can both drown out a herd of elephants for all I care). Well, suffice it to say, here I am, getting plenty of sleep, milk, and diaper changes. I've been here now for about 3 weeks, and these are a few things I'm really enjoying: when my mom snuggles with me on the couch, when I get to curl up on my dad's chest and sleep, taking naps in my stoller when my mom and dad go for a walk in the afternoon. That's about it for now. I'll let you know more about how my days have been later on. By for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhhh!!!, carrie what a great blog.it is perfect so we can enjoy her also!!!! she is a beautiful baby,and it sounds as though you guys are enjoying every minute.
keep them comming!!!! grandpa rich says she is georgous and looks like neal, i agree.but i think she`ll have your eyes the shape.thanks a million for the pictures,keep up the good work and hope to see you soon,love dad and tina.oh did you like the clothes???

Unknown said...

Came across your blog post accidentally. Just wanted to say my name is also Amalia Rosenblum. I am a 34 year old writer living in Israel. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter called Ella. I've lived in NYC for 12 years.
Hope little Amalia is doing well.
amalia.rosenblum@gmail.com