Saturday, March 15, 2008

How I Spend My Weekends

So, I'm now a month old. Boy, have I put my parents on the fast learning curve. I cannot even tell you how much they have learned in one month. From Dad saying "How do i change a diaper?" To now - he's got this great trick. He massages my nose (right near my eye), and it feels so good, I fall right to sleep. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz. Today, he finally remembered Mom was given this swing from a friend of hers in Fort Collins. I dozed off right away. Mom has this trick of making me smile by tickling my upper lip. It feels so funny, that I smile for them. Both of them laugh and smile when they see me do this, so I do it a little more just to watch them. Parents are a hoot. Tonight after my bath, they were changing my diaper and I showed them one of my new tricks. Ha Ha!! Clean-up in aisle 1. Later on. Oh, check out my new video. Oh BTW, if you're reading this or watching any videos or something, go ahead and leave a comment. Dad's wondering who's checking out the blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Neal and Carrie,
Love to see all the photos and now the video. Each time it brings a smile to our faces (and no one is tickling our upper lip).
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Neal and Carrie-
What a gorgeous little girl you have!
Maya was looking at the pictures and video with me and said she is so cute!
Enjoy
Love
Stephanie (Mike, Maya and Justin)

patsy said...

Hi Ama. This is your neighbor, Bella. You are so adorable! I can't wait til you get older and we can play together. Your Mom and Dad look so happy to have you in their life as mine are. I can't believe you're a month old already. I'll be seven months soon and, let me tell you, it's been fun! My mom and I will stop by too see you this week. Well, be sure to get lots of sleep and try to cut back on those dirty diapers =-)

Love,
Bella Lasater

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil/Carrie, I finally made it to the blog. You two make such a beautiful couple!! Now, a beautiful FAMILY!!! Enjoy, it goes by sooooo fast. Love you both!!! Colleen

alysonc said...

Hi, Ama.

Thanks for the pictures and the movies and the narrative. It's fun to watch you grow!

Cheers,
Alyson